Fall is here, Leaf the selling to us!
"Some family trees have beautiful leaves and some have just a bunch of nuts. Remember, it's the nuts that make the tree worth shaking." ~Unknown Author~
The Fall is approaching and with it, it brings a sense of home. For us the Fall is a beautiful time to spend it with loved ones. Whether it’s snuggled up with cup of hot coco or enjoying the happy family moments at the local farm, picking pumpkins. With the start of the leaves changing, we begin a new journey in Floral Park NY where we hope to help you and your loved ones find the perfect home that brings you happiness.
Real estate can be profitable in the Fall and winter seasons. The colder seasons do have great potential and serious motivated buyers. Looking for some ways to boost up your home for the Fall and Winter? Here are some tips:
- Taking photos in the Spring or Summer can help buyers see what the house looks like in other seasons. Those photos are also beneficial for marketing.
- Maintaining your landscape is a plus. Curb appeal is still very important. Gardens should be attended to, the grass should be mowed, and the leaves should be placed in the compost.
- Be proactive with your heating systems and boiler. Before the cold weather arrives check that everything is working properly. You don’t want to discover a heating problem while showing your house to a potential buyer.
- With the colder weather comes longer nights so adding some extra lamps and outdoor light can brighten up the house.
- Remember that kids are back to school and have other programs, so being a little flexible with showing times can be very helpful.
Forget the cold, warm up your home with the best things the Fall can give us; apples, cinnamon, pumpkins, pinecones, fresh baked goodies, or hot cider, and best of all love. As always we are here, helping you MOVE forward.